Will we still get tevez?

Looks highly doubtful now, unless he wants to spend another season warming the bench behind RSC and Bellamy. How Hughes is going to fit our 1000 strikers on the pitch is baffling.

vbr said:
Looks highly doubtful now, unless he wants to spend another season warming the bench behind RSC and Bellamy. How Hughes is going to fit our 1000 strikers on the pitch is baffling.
I think this means, more no Eto'o which to me as a huge blow as we truly needed an out and out goal scorer. As for where they will all play, Bellamy if historical patterns are continued(and after all he is getting older not any younger)will play no more than 50 to 55% of the clubs games and RSC isn't a whole lot batter.

DontLookBackInAnger said:
vbr said:
I think this means, more no Eto'o which to me as a huge blow as we truly needed an out and out goal scorer. As for where they will all play, Bellamy if historical patterns are continued(and after all he is getting older not any younger)will play no more than 50 to 55% of the clubs games and RSC isn't a whole lot batter.

Negative or what

vbr said:

so you want a player who doesn,t care who he plays for as long as the big bucks roll his way???????????????..........................christ.....................

Citycitytid said:
vbr said:

Negative or what
So you think Hughes will have selection issues brought about by all the forwards we have that are injury prone(a number bought before Hughes arrived)will suddenly have injury free years?

IF RSC and Bellamy suffer with injuries then Hughes will have to answer for it as it was his decision to bring them in. IF. Let's not slaughter him for something that hasn't happened yet.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.