Will we win at Blackburn ?

IMO. Yes we'll win. Blackburn will play for a draw. I can only think of a couple of games that we can't win or draw tbh. I always said I'd only take the Celtic pre-season game as a marker for how we will play in the PL, and it was good.

They'll play like they do against United where they have had quite a bit of success over the seasons:

A) Raise their game and play like Brazil and get a result.

B) Pack the midfield, play long ball to a lone striker and get a result

I am sure of this :-(

As a definite 'outer' last season I will certainly not be getting on Hughes back if we lose our 1st and an away game at Blackburn, it is a tough game for us at the best of times.

But allowing Hughes to bed-in the new crew is one thing, if that bedding-in period brings us crap performances, sh*te managerial decisions, and a host of losses and draws in the next few weeks/months, then hands up, you can expect the same from me this season as last.

Have to be happy with an improved team performance and a draw on Saturday.

I think it's written in the stars that we'll lose to Blackburn. The press are going to get their field day and will print the headlines that they've had prepared for the last 2 months. However, we will bounce back strongly by beating Wolves and Pompey and i also fancy us to do Arsenal again at home, leaving us with 3 wins from 4 going into the derby. That's my gut feeling on our start to the season.

cyberblue said:
eshiers1 said:
i'd like to think the same but you know how fickle some blues on here are!!

if we lose i would expect a fair few anti hughes posts
Anti Hughes posts so early on in the Season will be treated with the contempt they deserve (give it till Oct ) ouch only kidding

can get in an early hughes out, just incase we get beat 5-0 ;)

ill go and find that hole saddam was hiding in

Rovers have injuries and fatarse reckons they are down to the bones so we only have ourselves to blame if we do not beat them - our players need to adopt a winning mentality and killer instinct – if we score first we need to go for the throat - none of that sitting back on a 1-0 lead shite

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.