Will we win the league? (continued)

I think it's huge that Liverpool only drew at Palace ... if we had had to win both games, the pressure on everyone (players, management and fans) in the Villa and West Ham games would have been quite unbearable. Now that we can afford (just) one (small) mistake, things should be a little less tense.

Having said that, if Villa score first on Wednesday, all manner of panic will break out across the stadium.
If they do take the lead (God forbid, but you never know) then we all need to keep calm and keep cheering the team on ... no panicking or groaning every time City lose the ball.

No leaving early, either, unless City are at least 4-0 up ... it just sends the wrong message to everyone.

I am very very nervous already.

@BluePhil8 said:
So glad UEFA have announced this now.

It will take the pressure of the team and I hope it has a Mourinho like effect on the fans. It's us against the world so let's get the stadium rocking because we are afraid of no one.
I would agree with that . Lets get the place buzzing like the Hamburg match .

baildon blue said:
@BluePhil8 said:

It will take the pressure of the team and I hope it has a Mourinho like effect on the fans. It's us against the world so let's get the stadium rocking because we are afraid of no one.
I would agree with that . Lets get the place buzzing like the Hamburg match .
Hopefully we don't hit the woodwork or get caught offside as much as we were that day.

@BluePhil8 said:

UAFA have said nothing

Ducado said:
@BluePhil8 said:

UAFA have said nothing
So far it is just a cheap shot from the media .As usual media playing their part to distract us.

urara6uv.jpg

Incredible how we've only spent 10 days at the top.

Goater=Legend said:
urara6uv.jpg

5 of those were after our win v Newcastle on the opening weekend, from then we only stayed at the top for a day at a time on several occasions before going back top after the 5-1 midweek win v Spurs, only to be knocked off the following weekend by losing to Chelsea, from then we've not been top pretty much till Saturday, and that only lasted 2 days.

Goater=Legend said:
urara6uv.jpg

Incredible the rags spent 2 days top. Does anyone know the least number of days the eventual winners have spent at the top ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.