Will we win the league? Yes or no.

its all about our defence for me.
up front and midfield we are well sorted(barring injuries)

but even with komps back we still looked a little shaky against wba so the better teams will get through and probably score.

get that defence sorted out and play our strongest team every league game i.e no Dzeko,Garcia then ive no doubts we are well equipped to win it this year.

There's no doubt we have the talent to do so and we're certainly not out of reach. Pele needs to get the defense sorted out and get the players to show character when we struggle because that's how you become champions and so far we failed to do that in a lot of our away games.

It's also important that our top players remain injury free because i'm not quite comfortable with some of our bench players. With that being said, some reinforcements in Jan will also be helpful provided we get the right players to cover the right positions.

We're more than capable of winning the league if things go our way!

Pellegrini will not "get the defense sorted" this season. Its the way its going to be. We'll have to win the league by outscoring everyone.

The mindset has changed, permanently. Whenever the players speak these days its all about attacking, playing with freedom. They've been released from the shackles imposed by the previous manager, no more obsessive training ground defensive drills. On Wednesday even Zabaleta was trying to play fancy stuff in his own penalty area. When we were 3-1 up some of the players tried to kill the game, take the ball into the corner. But others were still going for the 4th goal. Attack is king.

Our problem is that, Kompany apart, our defensive players are nowhere near as good as our attacking players and not very good at the top level. They managed ok under Mancini because of his emphasis on defensive organisation. But they're not good enough without that.

Couple a lack of emphasis on defense with a shortage of outstanding defensive players and we're bound to concede goals. The only solution is to significantly upgrade the quality of the players, buy defenders that are good enough to cope in an attacking team. That isn't going to happen this season.

The only way we'll stop teams from scoring this season is if they spend most of the match picking the ball out of their net.

I know it sounds stupid but we need the rags to push us? Much as I hate saying that, I think we will win it up to 3 games left, also I would like to see another wide player come in

it aint just tactics it is players we currently only have available to call on as well

Demichielis was absolutely gash today and was a liability,

Kolarov was awful and was too predictable once getting to the by line

Garcia is not good enough

Away form is just shit

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.