Will we win the league? Yes or no.

I'm not convinced there's any such thing as 'home form' or 'away form'. City's form in general is good (including 6 away wins this season – better than Chelsea, I think, but no one mentions their 'away form').

As MP has said, we have to look at individual performances, some of which have been poor (including home performances v Hull and Bayern). The common factor in all our losses though, and also in evidence against Arsenal, has been some very strange defending - including no longer defending situations on their merits and just running out to catch the opposition offside. This is giving up some really easy chances, even when there's no real danger - the sitter Torres missed in the first half v Chelsea is a good example, but there've been many others. I find this tactic odd, especially given that our defenders can defend. It also gives me the jitters, knowing they're all about to dash out at any moment.

So, in reality, it's our tactics we need to discuss, and not whether we're playing at the Etihad or elsewhere.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.