Will we win the league? Yes or no.

Chelsea got a tricky schedule coming up, play Arsenal away, then Swansea at home, Liverpool at home and Saints away. Arse too play Chelsea and Newcastle away. Lots of points to be dropped over the next few weeks, lets make sure one isn't us.

Chelsea for me. I don't know why because they don't look great but I just feel Jose knows how to do it in this league and scrape results. We shall see though. We are certainly in the running.

I said no before but right now yes we can, but only if our away form improves, at home we are beating everyone that is put in front of us, but not away, my only concern is Chelsea they have not played well but are second, and are only two points off the leaders, and if our away form doesn't improve then we can forget it, we still have to go to Liverpool,Arsenal, Everton, Spurs, who are all up there with us, so with the team we have yes we can win the league, but we are going to have to get it right on our travels, because at some point i expect Chelsea to play better than they are just now.

Our best two away performances have been Chelsea (despite the result) and Bayern. I don't really have any concerns about City playing away against the top teams. Its the games against the mid/lower division teams where we need to play much, much better.

We have to back up yesterday with a win at Fulham.

Only injuries will stop us.

Kompany and Silvas absence significantly weakens us,however,losing Fernandinho concerns me the most,he makes us tick and has become instrumental to our play.

Keep the above fresh and fit and i reckon the title is ours.

cibaman said:
Our best two away performances have been Chelsea (despite the result) and Bayern. I don't really have any concerns about City playing away against the top teams. Its the games against the mid/lower division teams where we need to play much, much better.

We have to back up yesterday with a win at Fulham.

I understand what you are saying, but Chelsea have not been at their best all season and we lost to them, as for Bayern we were on our way to a good hiding at one point, so did we suddenly turn it around or did they come off the gas, but them two games apart we have not played as well when away from home, and that will have to improve if we are to win the league.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.