Will we win the Prem / Title still possible (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Will we win the Prem (continued)?

Well, we'd need the chavs and scousers to draw against each others, and at some point, to have them loose/draw a second time within the next 4 games.....while winning all ours.
Let us say with still have something like 0.01% chance to achieve that.

ZZmaestro said:
Well, we'd need the chavs and scousers to draw against each others, and at some point, to have them loose/draw a second time within the next 4 games.....while winning all ours.
Let us say with still have something like 0.01% chance to achieve that.

How about zero chance

For me the signs were there as early as Villa away - it was unbelievable how we lost that game truly unbelievable.

Complete domination 1st half but only to go in 1-0 up at half time then lead again 2-1 against a completely useless Villa team.

I knew then something was not quite right.

There is something missing and I don't know what it is - is it steel? A winning mentality?

Once we get that then that is when we become unstoppable.

Until then this sort of thing will keep on happening.

Tonight we were treading on egg shells after just 2 minutes when we scored - Sunderland could have capitulated but just kept plugging away which we did not.

Sunday took it out of us - you could sense it with the players and the way they were giving the ball away.

I was surprised we went in 1-0 at half time to be honest.

To be fair we didnt even deserve to draw and would have undeservedly won 3-2 if Nasri had scored at the end.

Winning would have papered over the cracks as I dont think even then we would have gone on to win the league.

It is all fate and tonight just proved that - we are not meant to win it and all the planets seem to be lining up for Liverpool even when they are not playing.

Better make sure we get 3rd hadnt we? Should do as only need 8 points max from 15 and that is assuming Everton and Arse win all theirs.

When you look back at the end of the season, it won't be the Liverpool loss that we'll be talking about. It'll be the losses we made away at the very start of the season.

9 points dropped at Villa, Cardiff and Sunderland. 7 goals in them.

Biggest error transfer wise we went into this season (just like last season) without a world class centre back to partner Kompany. I get the feeling Pellegrini and co were hoping Nastastic would be ready, but I don't think he will be for a while now. Not only was he out of form early in season, but he's now going through injury problems. Had we corrected the situation in January... well, fuck knows where we could be now. And anyone who starts rambling on about how Demichelis is good enough can fuck off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.