Will we win the Prem / Title still possible (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Will we win the Prem (continued)?

I would love to believe it ,in fact I do believe we can still win it,but that means fook all as I am not in the team,I'm just a fan. Last night was a shambles,first 20 mins at anfield was a shambles,why can we not just play a full 90 mins with pure domination??? I don't think the players could be arsed and not because of this "saving themselves for the World Cup" thing but because I really think a lot of them are busted-tired-overplayed.also we have had massive injuries this season and it has had lasting effects on the players that came back as they are still not themselves .as for me I'm just gonna sit back,enjoy the rest of the season,cheer on city and what will be will be.We are city and city never ever do anything the easy way............

It's not impossible but highly unlikely we will. I suspect Liverpool and Chelsea will drop points at some point but i think we will aswell. Everton and Villa are our potential banana skins to drop more points.

Just have to hope Norwich put in a good fight at the weekend!

I wouldn't put any money on it but I could see Chelsea v Liverpool being a drab 0-0 affair and then we'd need Liverpool to drop points somewhere else.. Palace away will be tough I could see a draw there

Title still possible

It may have been understandable considering the hugely disappointing display and result but Blues were far too quick to write us off last night. We remain in title contention.

Just imagine for one moment if Palace beat the dippers on Sunday. With them having to play Chelsea suddenly it would look on again.

There will be more twists and turn to come. If they're to our benefit we CAN still do it!

Re: Title still possible

Do you mean if Norwich beat us? Palace is after Chelsea

It will be tough for Palace to beat the Dippers on Sunday -especially as Palace play West Ham on Saturday. I guess they'll be quite tired

Lucky Toma said:
It may have been understandable considering the hugely disappointing display and result but Blues were far too quick to write us off last night. We remain in title contention.

Just imagine for one moment if Palace beat the dippers on Sunday. With them having to play Chelsea suddenly it would look on again.

There will be more twists and turn to come. If they're to our benefit we CAN still do it!

Well bearing in mind Liverpool play Norwich on Sunday its unlikely.

Too many ifs and buts needed now. One was just about acceptable but now we need more than one thing to happen.

Do you really think we will win our last 5 games playing the way we are?

Wasn't it nearly two years ago to the day that we drew with Sunderland at home with a late equaliser then all thought that's it. Then over easter we played west brom at home over easter and mullered them and it was back on? Spooky. Not quite over yet!

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
Lucky Toma said:

Well bearing in mind Liverpool play Norwich on Sunday its unlikely.

Too many ifs and buts needed now. One was just about acceptable but now we need more than one thing to happen.

Do you really think we will win our last 5 games playing the way we are?

I think we will

Liverpool play Norwich on Sunday. Possible, yes, and I'll be cheering them on but can't help feeling it's more improbable than possible with needing Chelsea to drop points too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.