Will Weiss Get a Start This Season?

awesome said:
Thaksinssoldier said:
other than his excellent stepovers I've yet to see him do anything.No vision or delivery so far.

Too early to be pushed.I'm excited but not impressed yet.

Totally agree, he is very exciting but the end product is still not there.

I think it could be very frustrating to watch him as he seems to have only one thing on his mind and that is to take on defenders, and if he is used any more than a supersub we may see him keep losing the ball over and over again. A bit like Ronaldo in his first couple of seasons.

Sometimes, while they can be frustrating, you need players who can beat dfenders. Particularly in the dying minute of games when scores are even. If I was a left back, id be shitting myself seeing Weiss come on in the 75th minute, cos you no your in for an absolute hell of a 15 minute period. Hes a little excitement machine, and will do some important things for us this year, im sure of it.

Bazzmand Show said:
awesome said:
Totally agree, he is very exciting but the end product is still not there.

I think it could be very frustrating to watch him as he seems to have only one thing on his mind and that is to take on defenders, and if he is used any more than a supersub we may see him keep losing the ball over and over again. A bit like Ronaldo in his first couple of seasons.

Sometimes, while they can be frustrating, you need players who can beat dfenders. Particularly in the dying minute of games when scores are even. If I was a left back, id be shitting myself seeing Weiss come on in the 75th minute, cos you no your in for an absolute hell of a 15 minute period. Hes a little excitement machine, and will do some important things for us this year, im sure of it.

Yep absolutely agree, thats what we are seeing now, but i just hope we dont overuse him to an extent where my former statement becomes valid.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.