Will you attend City games if we join a European Super League?

Would you attend?

• Yes

Votes: 99 10.5%
  • No

Votes: 706 75.2%
  • Depends on what the plans are

Votes: 149 15.9%

• Total voters
Wouldn’t be so bad if say the 6 left the premier league. But say if Aston Villa won the premier league they should replace the English side who finished lowest in the super league. A closed shop ain’t right

Tbh without the top five teams the prem would be a waste of time and hold no credence anyway, if they go so should we.
city need to go with money and the show must go on

Always be a City fan for the rest of my life ,but would be gutted if true we are joining a super league & turning our backs on the English league & clubs ?
Hope its not true , our league is the best in the world & deserves more respect by the spanish guys & mcfc owners.
Lets see ?

Always be a City fan for the rest of my life ,but would be gutted if true we are joining a super league & turning our backs on the English league & clubs ?
Hope its not true , our league is the best in the world & deserves more respect by the spanish guys & mcfc owners.
Lets see ?
This.

i for one would not watch city if we joined this greed driven league.. be that live or on tv.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.