Will you attend City games if we join a European Super League?

Would you attend?

• Yes

Votes: 99 10.5%
  • No

Votes: 706 75.2%
  • Depends on what the plans are

Votes: 149 15.9%

• Total voters
Clubs won't want to leave their domestic leagues ....they will want their sticky fingers in both pies

they will want Super league played at weekends, domestic fixtures midweek
UEFA & all leagues concerned have said if it comes to pass then the clubs will be banned from their competitions

One thing i do find comical is the virtue signalling response from UEFA and the PL. These two have screwed us in one manner or another so many times i cant count and to hear them talking about "principles" "sporting merit" and "open competition" is almost too ironic to be true.

I hope we dont join(as the PL financially propels us above other EU sides) and dont think we will given the militant response from above orgs, but it makes me laugh still...them talking about self interest.

Glorious irony.

I don’t think prem clubs realise the backlash that will come. All fans, the fa and other organisations will come together on stopping this.

Would l want to join that gang of unsavoury characters. No thank you.
These Yanks walk in and take over mug clubs like United and now want to take over the
top teams in the league? Just look at the owners of just the English clubs. What a unsavoury bunch.

One thing i do find comical is the virtue signalling response from UEFA and the PL. These two have screwed us in one manner or another so many times i cant count and to hear them talking about "principles" "sporting merit" and "open competition" is almost too ironic to be true.

I hope we dont join(as the PL financially propels us above other EU sides) and dont think we will given the militant response from above orgs, but it makes me laugh still...them talking about self interest.

Glorious irony.
City fans defending UEFA and slagging their own club off for wanting to breakaway after everything they’ve done to screw us over is a tad ironic.

Talksport saying no french or german teams involved , it would be made up of English teams , spanish & italian teams.
Can't see it getting off the ground if true?

City missed a massive trick here to take a stand and not join this group of clubs wanting to break away

it’s not going to get off the ground so they should have stayed out
Would have got more credit had they done so, Bayern Munich currently being praised

a bit of common sense and being a bit PR savvy would have told them to say no

Sold out, sad but inevitable, money is no1 in everything, football as a game of the people is over and dead.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.