Will you attend City games if we join a European Super League?

Would you attend?

• Yes

Votes: 99 10.5%
  • No

Votes: 706 75.2%
  • Depends on what the plans are

Votes: 149 15.9%

• Total voters
This breakaway league will be outside the jurisdiction of UEFA and as such FIFA.
Hopefully they grow a spine, if a club plays in unauthorised games, then the CLUB will be banned from ALL Association Football for ten years.
Players, coaches, managers, physio's, yes, I would even go down to the Under 8's.
When the clubs academies collapse, this proposed shambles will collapse.

I will be watching City till the day I die but incredibly uncomfortable with this. Just don’t see it happening anyway.

Yes i will attend , if i can pay with my Coutts Silk card and is there sufficient parking space for my Bentley , and my Pimms and prawn sandwiches are served at the interval , its the new breed of well heeled football fan .In reality i will still be paying £6 to park my Mondeo on St Brigids car park and moaning about the price of a pie and a pint , this super league hasnt got legs , it just isnt going to happen.

I'm a City fan first, then a football fan. I'll come to the game, boo the anthem, then cheer for City.
I'm a City fan too, and have been for nearly 40 years. However, if City go through with this, and f**k off to play in an elitist league all over the world, leaving their fans behind, that isn't the City I know and love. If they do this, I hope they change their name as well. They can be Manchester Maverics - or some other corny American style name - then I can always consider myself a City fan, even though they no longer exist.

I believe going forward there will be a number of games like the Liverpool derby, (oops forgot Everton not a big club), or Manchester derby that will be played in Beijing, New York or some other far-flung country full of loyal blues, reds, greens or whatever colour in the JP Morgan super stadium. Local fans will not have a choice to attend so the original question will not be a valid question.
The format will be based on American football world series that is already touted around the world.

Think I may be watching Chesterfield in a couple of years

I said earlier to my mates. All this will take is one to have the balls to back out due to today’s outrage and others will follow!!
it’s just who bottles it first I hope it’s us

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.