Will you be re-newing your Season card next season

Really would like to but....
Cost of travelling from Birmingham stands at £38 per game in fuel costs alone at today's prices.
Currently have 2 season tickets and only missed 1 PL game (WBA), the Birmingham Carling Cup game plus the last 2 Europa league games all due to work commitments. Tickets for the PL game and Europa League games given away free to family/friends.
If the Club did a ticket exchange scheme then that would certainly help.
Once City make the renewal announcement then a big decision will need to be taken.
Hope I can stretch my finances but.....

DalbeyINUK said:
Keep trying to convince the wife that yes it is totally practical for me to buy a season card and take a round trip from America once or twice a week to watch the match...still a no on that one, so still waiting to move back before I can get mine *cry*
/

How many games are we playing now?

Definitely - does anyone know when the prices etc get announced. Think I'll be buying it with the finance this year!

looking into getting cards in family stand next year working on £400 for me £100 for lad ? need to finance approx £500 can anyone give more info on zebra finance and how the payments work out ? Also is there such a thing as a under 16 value card or will both be same price ? and where are these seats in the ground thanks .

mrtwiceaseason said:
looking into getting cards in family stand next year working on £400 for me £100 for lad ? need to finance approx £500 can anyone give more info on zebra finance and how the payments work out ? Also is there such a thing as a under 16 value card or will both be same price ? and where are these seats in the ground thanks .
No under 16 value as club do cheap kids s/t.
value tiks - u get allocated seat anywhere in ground, u dont get to choose.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.