Will you be re-newing your Season card next season

bainy said:
mrtwiceaseason said:
looking into getting cards in family stand next year working on £400 for me £100 for lad ? need to finance approx £500 can anyone give more info on zebra finance and how the payments work out ? Also is there such a thing as a under 16 value card or will both be same price ? and where are these seats in the ground thanks .
No under 16 value as club do cheap kids s/t.
value tiks - u get allocated seat anywhere in ground, u dont get to choose.
so if no under 16 value cards that means 2 at £300 =£600 no choice of seat or 2 in north stand lower £500 choose your seats is this my best option ?

Will be renewing our two

And I expect City will be overwhelmed by new applications.

Hope this time next season we have a new stadium in the pipeline as City are missing out on thousands of new supporters in the most exciting era for the club. You have to take advantage of these occasions when they arise so that the club grows and becomes sustainable. At the moment we are totally reliant on Sheik Mansour.

Marvin said:
Will be renewing our two

Hope this time next season we have a new stadium in the pipeline as City are missing out on thousands of new supporters in the most exciting era for the club. You have to take advantage of these occasions when they arise so that the club grows and becomes sustainable. At the moment we are totally reliant on Sheik Mansour.

Bluemoon will go into meltdown unfortunately because of all the moaners on here who don't like new supporters.

Bluebird1 said:
Marvin said:
Will be renewing our two

Bluemoon will go into meltdown unfortunately because of all the moaners on here who don't like new supporters.

*giggles* ooohhhhh Bluebird1 that made me laugh out loud!! ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.