Will you be re-newing your Season card next season

I'll be renewing along with the rest of my mates, one of my mates has gone working in Canada for 2 years and he's renewing aswell.

Yup....470 mile round trip for hame games, generally set off at 06:45 and get back at 22:30 for a 3pm Saturday game (I'll let you workout the midweek fixtures), all that and about £1100 for 2 season cards.

Bloody expensive but worth it......

shame free speech is such a privilage in some places.

stop now after our best ever season the premier league? i'd go without food first.<br /><br />-- Thu Apr 12, 2012 10:38 pm --<br /><br />
Seedy Ron said:
Do the Singh brothers who sit behind Baconface eat Halal?

no they don't. halal is meat prepared according to muslim religious requirements. sikhs aren't muslims.

laserblue said:
stop now after our best ever season the premier league? i'd go without food first.

-- Thu Apr 12, 2012 10:38 pm --

Seedy Ron said:
Do the Singh brothers who sit behind Baconface eat Halal?

no they don't. halal is meat prepared according to muslim religious requirements. sikhs aren't muslims.

Well pardon me all over the place Mr Knowitall.

I saw one of them near Nando's once so just put two and two together.

*Still subject to renewal cost but no longer connected to Sikhs or Halal.

LeeOnePen said:
I'm only renewing if we sack off these ridiculous cards and move back to the perforated books. I miss trying to guess what number each game would be.

Remember what happened in Florida with the hanging chads and perforated voting slips ? sounds a bit risky m8 Lets stick with a the pretend credit card set up

just scooping out lost the cash in the couch and found a tenner in an old pr of jeans today 590 quid to go for 2012/13 renewal

Yes of course always found the money from somewhere and i'd have to talk to the missus over the weekend but for City.

Of course. Learned my lesson in going for gold this season, platinum without a shadow of a doubt next year.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.