Will you be re-newing your Season card next season

Anyone know what the waiting list is like? I've been working abroad for 5 years and only became a Blue Member this season (with about 200 loyalty points). Hoping to upgrade to Gold/Platninum in Colin Bell Stand Tier 2. Been here a few times this season and really like the seats.

Blue and Proud said:
Anyone know what the waiting list is like? I've been working abroad for 5 years and only became a Blue Member this season (with about 200 loyalty points). Hoping to upgrade to Gold/Platninum in Colin Bell Stand Tier 2. Been here a few times this season and really like the seats.
You'll probably end up being able to get a season ticket, but what's available to you might be a bit slimmed down.

Has an announcement been made regarding the club sticking with the same memberships as last year? Was Platinum just a gimmick for one season as many have seen it for what it was, an extra £50 for loyalty points.

Been saving my 20'p's and 50p's in a big city money box every season to pay for my tickets-last count I was at £420 so I never miss it..My ticket only ever costs me a little as I save up every year.

Choose ciggies? Choose drink....narghhhhhhhh city season ticket for me every day!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.