Will you renew?

I'm not sure.
Football is clearly corrupt and it needs to clean house.
An open mile on VAR discussions between ref and official is required for a start.

If the people at the top of City are adament that we're clean on this, then supporters have only two roads to tread.

If found guilty, then we're fucked by the power of the G14 and our love of MCFC is true but trashed by the media and UEFA

If found innocent, then go for every twat that had air time in slagging us off with no concrete proof. I really want a war this time after twats like rags, scouse murderers and the rest who steal a living as 'pundits'

I'll renew because it gives me a break where I can get away from it all and enjoy myself. I might not actually attend initially but I'd renew to keep the seat.

Don't think there is any yet. People are just giving their 'preferences' for when it does happen. (If not, I've also missed the info!!) :-)

No info yet as still under review. We might hear something in the next few weeks depending on what the Gov timeline looks like when they release it sometime this week

No info yet as still under review. We might hear something in the next few weeks depending on what the Gov timeline looks like when they release it sometime this week
All you know for certain is that whatever the timeline they release this week will be u-turned by the end of the month..

If fans are to be let back in but limited numbers, how will they decide who can go, will we be in a rota system? They will have to do something about the pre-match security checks, the concourses, the toilets and the food/drink outlets. If they close the toilets on a match day I am definitely not going back.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.