William Carvalho

karen7 said:
FantasyIreland said:
Just heard via TS he's moving for 35m??

Missed who to??

TS at 2pm,deal is done to the rags
Wouldn't be at all surpried, they've essentially stalked him this season, having scouts at something like 20 games of his. Annoying, as he is top quality and going to be a real powerhouse for the next decade, but £35m is steep. Still funny that they gave away their own, probably better version in Pogba for nothing as they prefered to play Darren fucking Gibson!

Danamy said:
FantasyIreland said:
Cheers Dan.Are RM struggling in that department?

Perfect replacement for Alonso imho

Would be odd, given that he isn't anything like Alonso to be honest. Very much a sit in front of the defence and break up play then give to someone else player, you'll rarely see him spraying balls around like Alonso and dictating play. Always thought Illarramendi would be that player. He's what United need and could potentially be very good, hell of a lot of money though.

Haven't seen much of him but if he's anything like Yaya as I keep hearing we should be all over him.
Rather him than Fernando.

I don't think he's particularly like Yaya, other than in build and physicality. Probably more like Vieira, more a destroyer than a playmaker, but a destroyer with the technical skill and physical power to step away from people and score goals. I hate comparing people to Vieira, but I can't off the top of my head think of another player of that type and physical stature

ewok said:
Danamy said:
FantasyIreland said:
Cheers Dan.Are RM struggling in that department?

Perfect replacement for Alonso imho

Would be odd, given that he isn't anything like Alonso to be honest. Very much a sit in front of the defence and break up play then give to someone else player, you'll rarely see him spraying balls around like Alonso and dictating play. Always thought Illarramendi would be that player. He's what United need and could potentially be very good, hell of a lot of money though.

I'm struggling to see where i stated he's anything like Alonso, i just said he'd be a perfect replacement for Real when Alonso vacates that position and with Real's interest in him they obviously agree, in my humble opinion of course.

If the Rags have bagged him then that's a real coup for them, as you say it's exactly what they also need.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.