William Gallas

Donald Kiddick

With the news of Demichelis - is it worth picking him up as an out of contract player? I appreciate at 36 he's not going to change the world but he played well for Spuds when I saw him last season. Low risk signing that adds depth where we're desperately short right now? or too old and a waste of time?

Donald Kiddick said:
With the news of Demichelis - is it worth picking him up as an out of contract player? I appreciate at 36 he's not going to change the world but he played well for Spuds when I saw him last season. Low risk signing that adds depth where we're desperately short right now? or too old and a waste of time?

Yes deffo could get him until jan or until end of season , still a very good player

Donald Kiddick said:

gallas is 36??? time run so fast hahahaha
he's free and we can sign him, in january we can sign mangala or a new center back.

He's absolutely awful these days, I'd rather play a random kid than him. He was so, so poor for Spurs last year, whenever I saw him he seemed to be almost trying to help the other team score. Avoid like the plague

Donald Kiddick said:

Don't believe the bollocks on caught offside mate, it's not happening.

bournemouthblue said:
Seems to be some noise he is signing !! Short term contract .

I'd be very surprised if we offered Gallas a contract. We're not that desperate yet.

Ric said:
bournemouthblue said:

I'd be very surprised if we offered Gallas a contract. We're not that desperate yet.

I agree we need to stay well clear imo as well.

But this just shows what a total shambles we have been this season in recruiting quality defensive options.

First knowing that K Toure would leave on a free.

Then that Richards is made of glass, Kompany is now getting the tag of always injured.

As soon as Nasty was hurt on that dog of a pitch in Hong Kong two centre halves should have been purchased! How long ago was that, unbelievable to say the least.

Mr Ed (The Stables) said:
Ric said:
bournemouthblue said:

I agree we need to stay well clear imo as well.

But this just shows what a total shambles we have been this season in recruiting quality defensive options.

First knowing that K Toure would leave on a free.

Then that Richards is made of glass, Kompany is now getting the tag of always injured.

As soon as Nasty was hurt on that dog of a pitch in Hong Kong two centre halves should have been purchased! How long ago was that, unbelievable to say the least.

I agree, the failure to get a quality centre half may bite us on the arse but you can't really legislate for Demichelis' injury.

I think the club hoped they could get Pepe, but when it was clear that wasn't going to happen (coupled with Nastasic's injury) we should've looked at a longer term solution, rather than leaving it late and signing Demichelis. Sakho would've been a good, realistic signing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.