Willy Caballero - 2016/17 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joe was never really expected or asked to play from the back before so I don't see how last years stats have any relevance... Pep obviously sees more of Joe in training than we do and for what ever reason he must not be grasping it, I think I'm more surprised he can't get to grips with it than anything cos he seemed like the kind of goalie who wanted to play outfield always joining in with taking penalties etc and his long kicking technique at a side angle always seemed pretty accurate... Maybe Joe just gets a rush of blood in training spots Raheem in space wide right and can't help himself by kicking out of his arms to him and pep is stood shaking his head as a centre mid has dropped back to receive it to feet.

I thought he w as pretty good today. Some terrible passing to be fair at times but I'd not name him for anything he kicked high as the wind was "mighty schwirley".

Filled in as best he could once more in a role he's clearly not yet comfortable with. Made a nice save or two. A bit nervous with his distribution though. Performed about as well as I expected with no major errors but a few misplaced passes.

Thought he did OK in difficult conditions, can't wait for Bravo to show up hope he gets through the Betis game unscathed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.