Willy Caballero - 2016/17 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
thats what i think. hes looks a top young keeper. id rather gunn got a chance, but I can't see pep giving him one.
I very much doubt pep will trying Gunn out anytime soon. If he is promoted to deputy, he will probably be tried on next pre season tour. If Pep thinks he can nake the grade, he maybe try him in the early rounds of the domestic cups. Be good to produce one of our own instead of always trying to buy the ready made product. I know we have recently. Bought several youngsters to loan out, but few will make it here considering the bar here is being raised higher each year.

I very much doubt pep will trying Gunn out anytime soon. If he is promoted to deputy, he will probably be tried on next pre season tour. If Pep thinks he can nake the grade, he maybe try him in the early rounds of the domestic cups. Be good to produce one of our own instead of always trying to buy the ready made product. I know we have recently. Bought several youngsters to loan out, but few will make it here considering the bar here is being raised higher each year.

i dont see why not, england u21 keeper, same age as pickford, apparently just as talented, good with feet. i agree though he probably will be played in pre season. i agree on the other point, we need to start getting some go young players into the team.

i dont see why not, england u21 keeper, same age as pickford, apparently just as talented, good with feet. i agree though he probably will be played in pre season. i agree on the other point, we need to start getting some go young players into the team.
Never managed to see Gunn perform live, always too busy working. Have you sen him? A couple of mates reckon he's a great. Prospect and good with feet like you say. Perhaps Pep will consider giving him a chance, hope so.

It was in the mirror today that his daughter had eye cancer and they could only save one eye,back in 2010,also he has the shirt and is going to work hard to keep it.i don't think he will drop back to no 2 next season so i don't expect him to stay,he deserves to be no 1 somewhere

It can be infuriating to see us linked with Keepers (Ederson for 43 million) before giving our own a chance. I want to give Bravo the benefit of the doubt, but Gunn should be given a chance as well. It's possible that through the training sessions Gunn hasn't impressed though so you never know, he's looked great at the academy level, a loan is probably what he needs.

Made some excellent saves today, Joe wouldn't be able to displace big Willy from the starting lineup I think

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.