Wilshire gives us the finger...

Seems like a lie.

Even if he's telling the truth what could anyone possibly say about 2 kids under the age of 2? I doubt any City fans even knew he had any kids.

He should be asked to explain those tweets.

The KUNT has tainted us with that total bullshit typical coming out with this just so he can justify what he did! It didn't fucking Happen the Lying KUNT

Sad thing is people are going to take the lying shit at his word and so we have all been tarnished by this lie. I hope the **** has his leg broken just before the world cup so he's forced to miss out the prick.

How come it's taken him 10 days to come up with this? Doesn't ring true at all, why wouldn't he say it straight away? It is pretty despicable if he is shown to be lying to save his own neck.

mindmyp's_n_q's said:
Aguero_Element said:
Lying bastard,

anyone hear anything of the sort?

in 109 and he gave it us after about 30 seconds of "WIlshere, what's the score? Wilshere, Wilshere what's the score?"

Never heard anything said about his kids.

I was in that section too. Absolutely fuck all said about his kids. Lying little scrote.

cavendishblue said:
How come it's taken him 10 days to come up with this? Doesn't ring true at all, why wouldn't he say it straight away? It is pretty despicable if he is shown to be lying to save his own neck.
Of course he's lying. He lies like a fucking rug, horrible snidey little twat he is.

Walcott's song is funny ......

SO fat ,Jack ,you lie again
we'll turn you round and round
So fat, Jack ,you're a wanker
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tgYuLsudaJQ[/youtube]

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.