Wilshire gives us the finger...

The 'Rag' Media is printing this as if its documented fact. Its seriously damaging the image of City fans.(and indirectly The Club)..

The lying scrote should be made to present proper evidence or retract and be disciplined for bringing the game into disrepute........

I get grief form fans of other clubs when I say I don't follow England.........My reason for not following England is players can have a pop at City or our fans and than when that player puts on an England shirt we are suppose to forget what they have said ....... I don't think so........ CTID !

waspish said:
The KUNT has tainted us with that total bullshit typical coming out with this just so he can justify what he did! It didn't fucking Happen the Lying KUNT

He ain't tainted me. He's tainted all cockney shitehawks who play for The Arse. I've come across a fair few characters like Jack in me time. Heart the size of a pea, only get a smile when he's winning. If this is the golden generation of English football, gimme Jimmy Milner any day.

Why is everyone getting upset that he put his middle finger up towards City fans? Whether it was about his kids or not, he probably got 10x the abuse that day. If fans are going to dish it out then I'm all for the players giving it back.

His huge head and ego probably mistook the Adebayor song for a song about him. As of course all attention must be on him at all times, being the future of English football n all

Barker said:
Why is everyone getting upset that he put his middle finger up towards City fans? Whether it was about his kids or not, he probably got 10x the abuse that day. If fans are going to dish it out then I'm all for the players giving it back.

People are more upset that he has lied about it and has tried to smear city fans by saying we said horrible things about his kids.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.