Wilshire gives us the finger...

Barker said:
Meh, he can say what he wants. It'll be forgotten about tomorrow and won't affect us in the slightest. Plus, we've all heard much much worse from the stands during games so don't act like you're all innocent little angels.

If only that was true. The press will beat City with ANY weapon that comes to hand.
Perhaps "Mard Arse" has a different meaning down south?

SiWatts90 said:
Barker said:
Meh, he can say what he wants. It'll be forgotten about tomorrow and won't affect us in the slightest. Plus, we've all heard much much worse from the stands during games so don't act like you're all innocent little angels.

-- Tue Dec 24, 2013 6:29 pm --

SiWatts90 said:
The media are running with this as fact, I genuinely think young Jack will be in a spot of bother over those quotes if he is disproved, which he will be when the audio recordings are reviewed
No one actually cares. I don't know why everyone is making a big deal out of it. It's just today's news and it'll be gone tomorrow.

I disagree, you think Khaldoon wants negative City stories on the back of his Times with his breakfast tommorow? Does he balls
I think he's probably got a lot more important things to worry about.

Barker said:
Why is everyone getting upset that he put his middle finger up towards City fans? Whether it was about his kids or not, he probably got 10x the abuse that day. If fans are going to dish it out then I'm all for the players giving it back.

You have completely missed the point as previous posters have said. For example, I was just looking at the BBC website and there is a big article on Wilshire's comments about City fans supposed abuse of his children.......what a lying little bugger this guy is.

br62 said:
Barker said:
Why is everyone getting upset that he put his middle finger up towards City fans? Whether it was about his kids or not, he probably got 10x the abuse that day. If fans are going to dish it out then I'm all for the players giving it back.

You have completely missed the point as previous posters have said. For example, I was just looking at the BBC website and there is a big article on Wilshire's comments about City fans supposed abuse of his children.......what a lying little bugger this guy is.
Maybe he is lying, may he isn't. It's a pointless thing to get upset about though. Worse has been sad in the past and it's christmas tomorrow, do your really think this news story is going to stick?

br62 said:
Barker said:

Yep it's there on the BBC football page
No name for the reporter and nowhere to leave a comment or respond

So the BBC now publish the tweets of a coked up dickhead as a piece of journalism these days?

The BBC should not be so biased

squirtyflower said:
br62 said:
Barker said:

Yep it's there on the BBC football page
No name for the reporter and nowhere to leave a comment or respond

So the BBC now publish the tweets of a coked up dickhead as a piece of journalism these days?

The BBC should not be so biased
They are only reporting what he has said. They haven't stated their own opinion on it.

They aren't even talking about it on Arsenal forums. No one cares.

Barker said:
br62 said:
Barker said:

Maybe he is lying, may he isn't. It's a pointless thing to get upset about though. Worse has been sad in the past and it's christmas tomorrow, do your really think this news story is going to stick?

Whether the news story sticks or not is NOT the point mate.

br62 said:
Barker said:
br62 said:

Whether the news story sticks or not is NOT the point mate.
Why do you actually care so much though? It's no secret players got awful abuse from the fans, but when they give it back they get in trouble. We've also all lied before. It's really not a big deal so stop letting it get you so upset.

this is where our PR people should step in (do we have any ? ) and tell this lying little **** to prove it or apologise. He`s slandering the club & should not be allowed to get away with it . City are too soft when it comes to crap like this.

Can we not ask joey barton to tweet soft southern lieing bastard, at least that would then be picked up by the media.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.