Wilshire Off!

Wilshere is like scholes cant tackle. However it was 1 footed but it was high deserved a red card. No complaints. Wilshere will miss the game against city insteps yes Mr Fabregas!

I wonder if that Chicken Tonight twat is gonna get all worked up about dangerous tackles ruining the game again this week?

True Gooner said:
Wilshere is like scholes cant tackle. However it was 1 footed but it was high deserved a red card. No complaints. Wilshere will miss the game against city insteps yes Mr Fabregas!

Is Fabregas fit TG?

Even if he is, bound to be a bit rusty.

I remember somebody posting on here once that Wilshire does have a habit of leaving his Foot in and has a nasty streak. It will be interesting to see how bad this is on MOTD later- and then what the reaction is from Arsene and the Media.

True Gooner said:

Won´t be anywhere near match fit , if fit at all - don´t mind you guys though - as for Spivs ......!!

True Gooner said:

We'll kick Fabregas out the game, he's your only goal threat against decent defences.

should be fit he will get game time against shakthar on tuesday. Only if robin was fit, scored a good goal against you guys last season, dont remind me of the scoreline please. Walcott and Vermaelen should be back also!

True Gooner said:

Ah! Class player and the one player in the world that I'd love to see in a City shirt... But is he going to be fit? If not then I reckon we've got the beating of you, again.

-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.