Wilshire Off!

True Gooner said:
Wenger - "I have no complaints. It looked a red card. He mis-timed the tackle - he didn't want to hurt the player - but he touched him, and it was a red card. Before that, I thought he was outstanding."

Honesty is good once in a while!

Hypocrisy - worse than De Jongs tackle which Wenger slated. Great coach but lets himself down with the bollocks he talks sometimes!

Hate Ade with passion never liked him even when he banged in 30 goals. He's full of himself but a class act. Hope he doesnt score and do that celebration again or try and break our players legs or stomp on one of our players faces. Glad bellamy went to cardiff loved his style of play.

imagine the scene

TrueBlue goes to COMS and watches the game
within thirty minutes of the match ending he's sat at home going on an arse forum spouting shit

somehow can't see it myself

unbelievable Jeff!!!!

Stelling just siad tackles are made and sometimes they are mis-timed
we shouldn't castigate the lad for it

meanwhile his chums wanted NDJ castrated this morning
YCNMIU

over reliant on Tevez, you have no capable back up striker, Ades in his own world, Santa cruz? Our defence hate tall strikers i.e Zigic today. Against the smaller ones like tevez it does suit them especially vermaelen and koscielny, if squillaci plays he will get found out no pace at all. Mostly worried about the wingers you have and our keeper.

Oh and when did wenger slate de jongs tackle?

Watched it on stream and it was far worse than niges..he came flying in with his studs showing and went over the ball
trev francis said imediatly that it was a leg breaker

True Gooner said:
Hate Ade with passion never liked him even when he banged in 30 goals. He's full of himself but a class act. Hope he doesnt score and do that celebration again or try and break our players legs or stomp on one of our players faces. Glad bellamy went to cardiff loved his style of play.
what's ade got to do with this?

haha obssessed

any tackle is worser than the De jong tackle. It was reckless and unneccesary, however compare that wilshere tackle to the taylor tackle from the brums which broke eduardos leg. Wont expect too much surrounding this as he is english,young,and no previous.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.