Wimbledon

How much was your tickets? Id love to go and something I'm going to look into next year

You have four choices:

go into the public ballot where it is pot luck to which day and court you get , if any . The price is about £40-£160 per person

Queue up on the day but be prepared to camp out, same prices as above

Ticket master have a few tickets but they sell out as soon as they go on sale same as prices above

Buy a hospitality debenture ticket for between £400 - £4500

We went the fouth route as it was a gift, the cost was £520 per ticket , it includes buffet lunch / tea , beer, wine etc

A bit pricey but I've always fancied it

How much was your tickets? Id love to go and something I'm going to look into next year

My ticket for court 1 on Friday was £68. Prices vary depending on when you go over the two weeks and what court (if any) you go for. Not bad at all for a full day out IMO.

Women tennis players with huge tattoos up their arms, that's not Wimbledon old bean

My ticket for court 1 on Friday was £68. Prices vary depending on when you go over the two weeks and what court (if any) you go for. Not bad at all for a full day out IMO.
Did you go through the ballot ?

Serena could see off IS single handedly with a couple of first serves and a flash of her titanic thighs.

What the actual fuck is this Wimbledon 2day shite? An hour of Clare Balding chatting shit and sod all Tennis highlights.

Saw Federer on centre court a few years ago - it was hot and sweaty bloody expensive and you get a better view on the telly I'd never go again

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.