Wimbledon

How much was your tickets? Id love to go and something I'm going to look into next year
Went twice in the late 90s. Was brilliant. It's like a living museum. Full of history and character.
What I loved though was the fact you can relate to their skill.
The dimensions of football pitches differ as do cricket grounds. But you go to Wimbledon and see these guys play on tennis court that's standard the world over. They are absolute geniuses.

Did you go through the ballot ?

My other half has family that work in sport at a university. They get allocated a bunch of tickets and ballot it between themselves, which is fortunate for me!

My mum's been lucky with the public ballot for the last few years though and most LTA tennis clubs can apply for tickets to ballot themselves if you're a player yourself. Certainly worth a try - nothing to lose if you miss out.

Come on Serena - I'm behind you all the way

1a83ea539c1528960be00a360aebc633.jpg

Can't be arsed with Tennis apart from the odd look at some sweaty ladies but I was with Mrs Moon at the hospital yesterday when the coverage began, 15 minutes of talking shite to experts then went to Brody's match which was already 3-2.

BBC have so little sport and so little idea.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.