Win the league City ... for my Mum!

Sorry to hear of your loss. My mum
died 3 years ago and in a similar way to what you have described, she desperately wanted city to succeed for my sake, despite not being a football fan herself. I don't believe it is any coincidence that it's 3 years since our upturn in fortune.

It might not feel like it now, but it will get easier even though you never stop missing the person.

Mums generally want their sons to be happy and enjoy them being so. Your Mum was all that and no doubt a lot, lot more.

I am sorry for your loss.

May your special Mum Rest in Peace.

condolences blue, lost my mum nearly 6 years ago, jeeez it hurts like hell but the pain does get easier (know you dont believe it at the moment)
Keep strong, she will always be in your heart

Thank you so much again to everyone who has posted. I hope this doesn't too macabre but I am going to print and bury this thread with her. I know she'll have been deeply touched as much as I have been.

Thanks again Bluemoon.

Sorry to hear that...

My dad died just 3 months after Thaksin came in at City and he has missed all these glorious times. He was a ST holder from 1966-2007.

He was watching down on me when we played the rags and Stoke at Wembley. A tear was shed in his memory at the Semi!

It gets easier but its painful as hell for a while....Take Care

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.