Win the league City ... for my Mum!

the post brought tears to my eyes rs, your mum would have been so proud of you.

May she rest in peace, my thoughts are with you and your family. God Bless.

Fantastic post mate and my condolences to you and your family! Your mum sounds exactly like mine, not really a fan but always looks out for results and treated me to the fa cup final track suit top for Xmas as I couldn't afford one and she knows how much I love city!! Lost me dad 3 years ago suddenly and he was city mad from his younger days when he had trials at city. Anytime you need to talk or anything mate you have hundreds of friends on here who will always lend an ear.

beautiful sentiments mate. Thoughts are with you and your family. Ive just phoned my mam for a chat (was'nt too happy i woke her up!), something i have never done but felt compelled by your sad news.
Respect to your mother may she rest in peace.

Cmon City.

With tears in my eyes,may she rest in peace.You don,t realize how much you love someone until they,ve gone.To everyone ,who,s mother is still alive,give them a hug,give them a ring and tell them how much you love them

So sorry to hear of your loss mate. For sure the world is a different place when you lose your mum. Hope you find a way of coping with the pain of loss. One day you'll be able to remember times spent together with a smile on your face instead of tears in your eyes.

so sorry to hear of your loss.My deepest condolenses to all your family who you will need right now.

I am so very sorry to hear your sad news. Being a mum myself and having two blue sons and six blue grandchildren, (I brought them up the right way), my heart goes out to you over your loss. I have no shadow of a doubt your mum knew how much you loved her and she loved you and that, I hope, will give you comfort. R.I.P. for your mum, I too hope City win today for all of us and especially you. Take care, all us Blues are with you.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.