Wind up question from a r**

tamworthblue said:
The other day in the pub, I was asked by a RAG why the flags of the boat on the City emblem were flying in different directions? I was caught offguard, I have to admit. Off the hoof, I said that it was a picture and not really a boat in the sea, as in real life, trying to demean the toe rag. But he kept on badgering me about it.

Please, please tell me he was just pissed and trying to wind me up. Or is this some RAG joke. Never heard it before, that's all I can say.

Advice/help please?

My reply would have been "One's pointing at Kent, the other at Singapore. . . . .now fuck off home !"

clp1000 said:
tamworthblue said:
The other day in the pub, I was asked by a RAG why the flags of the boat on the City emblem were flying in different directions? I was caught offguard, I have to admit. Off the hoof, I said that it was a picture and not really a boat in the sea, as in real life, trying to demean the toe rag. But he kept on badgering me about it.

Please, please tell me he was just pissed and trying to wind me up. Or is this some RAG joke. Never heard it before, that's all I can say.

Advice/help please?

My reply would have been "One's pointing at Kent, the other at Singapore. . . . .now fuck off home !"

Doh! You beat me to it!

I'd have gone with its taken from the manchester coat of arms which is probably why you dont recognise it you ************

BlueKingEll said:
I'd have gone with its taken from the manchester coat of arms which is probably why you dont recognise it you ************
Except the original has one flag, ours has four and two are blowing one way, two the other.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.