Winners and Losers from the Window

QPR are winners they have done plenty of good business

Liverpool, wasted 20 million on Handerson not even signing Messi can make that up

QPR look like they could stay up now.
Everton- what the hell is going on with tht club, cant see them being top 10
Stoke, crouch could be excellent for the long throw in.

I'll tell you what I like, all these clubs scrapping over the scraps (especially Arsenal), when we have signed the players we have, and had the start we've had.

We used to do that :) remember not getting Mido.....

To be able to sit back and snigger at some of the deals/rumours today, is quite a good feeling.

Its also good to see we have still moved a few out as well.

cleavers said:
I'll tell you what I like, all these clubs scrapping over the scraps (especially Arsenal), when we have signed the players we have, and had the start we've had.

We used to do that :) remember not getting Mido.....

To be able to sit back and snigger at some of the deals/rumours today, is quite a good feeling.

Its also good to see we have still moved a few out as well.

My thoughts exactly. Good post fella

Pam said:
Spuds and Arse.
Agreed.

Arsenal are in a terrible position and had to make panic buys. If they can pull together and make it to January and patch holes again and then hold on until next summer they might be okay.

Spuds just gleefully cut their own throats to prove a point. Want to know how to not win football matches? Set out to prove a point. Now they're saddled with a player who doesn't want to be there and all the fans have convinced themselves that he'll light the league on fire to keep his sell-value high and then they'll win tons and tons of matches and bring in world class players because they're in the CL again and everything will be wonderful. He'll likely sulk and murder his value in the market. This of course is in addition to making it harder to negotiate with their Holy Wage Structure they're always going on about. Yes, what I would do if I'm an up-and-comer is sign a 4-6 year contract on relatively low wages with the spuds. No, I would demand a shorter contract (4 years max) with higher wages, so that if I'm the next target of Levy's fit of pique, I can at least be a well-paid hostage.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.