Winning the league....

murtaz

... in my eyes will be hardest to win for 'any' team in a long time because of united. Call me bitter, call me niave, call me an idiot but why does every fucking team rollover for them no matter what. We are the only team who has stood up to them this season and look what happened. They are pretty shit, thier players are pretty shit, thier squad is pretty shit but they keep on winning! Why?? Cos teams bend over for them every time. How many easy early goals do they score??? It seems to me every week they fucking get at least one piss easy goal cos the team they are playing is nervous/scared/edgy etc. Again tonight after 5 mins, less than a min against qpr (one of our hardest games) its the teams that bend over who annoy me becuase they are man u. Even easy chances are missed by opposing strikers at OT cos they bottle it. Last min goals scored cos the oppo are expecting it. Refs decisions going for them cos of fergie.... FUCKING HATE THEM!!! We are playing the best football with the best squad and least injuries but they already have a better away record than last year, its all made too easy for them. Am i seeing the world through blue specs??? They are truly average and we showed that, but thier 'charge/score early/counter until the second' tactic seems to work against every team in england. Look how shit they were in europe against teams who dont give a fuck about 'the famous man u'. To win the league this season outright we will have to be soooo fuckin on it cos they will get an easy ride all the way til May which we will not. Rant over, but does anyone agree cos i feel like im going mad and need to slap every prem manager i can find (apart from bobby)

Couldn't agree more.
Sick of it!
Fulham and QPR were tough games for us but a stroll in the park for the rags. Tonight they're without Ferd and Vid, Jones gone off early doors, should be there for the taking.
Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

agreed!! said more or less the same thing on Sunday, ruined my egg & bacon.

If it continues head to head we win they win, all the better when we do them at home to win the league.

Forza Mancini

CTID

prima

....right ive just been on thier hanging scummy site to prove my point and here it is. These are the first goal times in thier games.

They have won every game here apart form stoke.

They have scored early thorugh sustained pressusre and knowing teams wont have the balls to have a go back, then all they have to do is fuckin sit and wait for the team to have a go and counter.

Any dubious 50/50 decisions will always go thier way, especially early on

Its a disgrace and all prem teams should read this fucking thread and get thier balls out!!!!

They tried it on us - 20 mins of pressure which we just easily stood up to and then had a go-end result.....6 fucking 1

They have bburn and wigan next so we have to keep it up no matter what!

West brom 13 mins
Arsenal 22
Bolton 5
Chelsea 8
Stoke 27
Everton 18
Swansea 11
Aston villa 20
Wolves 17
Qpr 1
Fulham 5

.....i know i know and the fact they have spurs, arse, chelsea, us away yet is something but i just hate the fact when we played fulham they gave us a game, yet they walk past them with half a team.

Its bollocks and goes from the fans right through to the manager.
Why the fuck else do hernandez and smalling look like world beaters??
Bburn home and wigan home for them and we have a resurgent sunderland coming up. Just hate that they are being handed it

Shauntheprofitmachine said:
Won't it make it even sweeter when we win the title though?

...wish i had your confidence. Its the fact we are doing what we are doing and we should be running away with it, but how teams play against them is out of our control. Is that twat jones out now? Fucking hope so

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.