Winning the treble/quad with no fans in the stadium.

Had a chat with my mate about this.

Obviously it would be incredible to do the treble again and even more so if we did the quad however, we both said how devastating it is that we have been/will be robbed of the chance of witnessing history/greatness in person and watching it unfold in the stadium. It’s not the same watching on TV and is killing me not being able to go.

I have mixed emotions. On one hand it’d still be fucking amazing to do it but part of me would be broken I couldn’t be there.

it would be ‘typical city’ though to win the lot when we can’t actually go to the games :)

How do the rest of you feel ?
It would be fucking mint! But it really wouldn’t feel 10%, or even 5% (never mind anything like “half as good”, it would be miles shitter!) as good as it would experiencing it live. Anyone saying it would is being daft.

The players will feel the same n’all. They’d enjoy the experience in front of the fans infinitely more.

Still, it would be fucking mint compared to not doing it.

The thing is, we’ve won absolutely nowt yet!

One trophy has been won this season and it was Arsenal winning the Community Shield.

Never mind just winning one trophy, let’s just beat United first, we’ve only done that once [at home] since 2014!

If everything goes to plan with Boris's vaccine roll out then i can't see why Manchester Cirty Council would not allow an open top bus tour , we could have a bus for each trophy , it would cause unprecedented piss boiling on Murkyside

Had a chat with my mate about this.

Obviously it would be incredible to do the treble again and even more so if we did the quad however, we both said how devastating it is that we have been/will be robbed of the chance of witnessing history/greatness in person and watching it unfold in the stadium. It’s not the same watching on TV and is killing me not being able to go.

I have mixed emotions. On one hand it’d still be fucking amazing to do it but part of me would be broken I couldn’t be there.

it would be ‘typical city’ though to win the lot when we can’t actually go to the games :)

How do the rest of you feel ?
Bit ott isnt it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.