Winning the treble/quad with no fans in the stadium.

The others I can live with because I’ve seen us win them plenty of times but my lifetime’s football ambition is to see us win the big one in a world class stadium in a world class city. So whilst I’ll be euphoric if we do win it this time it would be tinged with regret at not being there.

The others I can live with because I’ve seen us win them plenty of times but my lifetime’s football ambition is to see us win the big one in a world class stadium in a world class city. So whilst I’ll be euphoric if we do win it this time it would be tinged with regret at not being there.
If we do get there, istanbul is about as obscure and far flung as UEFA could choose, plus the trip would be ridiculously expensive. I can think of other potential final trips I’d be more gutted to miss

hopefully there’ll be other opportunities in time in much more suitable European capitals

I don't mind, the club have given us something to stick together over during the pandemic and you only have to look at the posts on posters and their friends/family who have passed away this year to understand the bigger picture.

We will hopefully claim back our title before the Dippers even get a parade in front of their fans and that's sweet regardless. I take it for what it is and just appreciate what the club is doing this season.

Curb the quadruple talk, it's highly unlikely. could have just made it just about the league.

I'm a home and away-er pre-covid, I missed a handful of games a season at most, I used to be absolutely gutted if I had to miss a match for whatever reason but there's no "fomo" for me this season and I think it's because everybody is in the same boat. Yeah it's a shame we don't get to see this magical football live whilst we have Pep here but as long as nobody is going, I'm not missing out and can accept it.

This title run and general form has been getting me through probably the bleakest period in living memory in the UK (Dec to Now)

with absolutely nothing going on, looking forward to the games like never before
Bleakest period in living memory and being a dipper or rag fan, not much to look forward to for them lot on the TV

Had a chat with my mate about this.

Obviously it would be incredible to do the treble again and even more so if we did the quad however, we both said how devastating it is that we have been/will be robbed of the chance of witnessing history/greatness in person and watching it unfold in the stadium. It’s not the same watching on TV and is killing me not being able to go.

I have mixed emotions. On one hand it’d still be fucking amazing to do it but part of me would be broken I couldn’t be there.

it would be ‘typical city’ though to win the lot when we can’t actually go to the games :)

How do the rest of you feel ?

Shit happens, if we cannot be there for safety reason then so be it.

We can all party while in quarantine at istanbul airport

Had a chat with my mate about this.

Obviously it would be incredible to do the treble again and even more so if we did the quad however, we both said how devastating it is that we have been/will be robbed of the chance of witnessing history/greatness in person and watching it unfold in the stadium. It’s not the same watching on TV and is killing me not being able to go.

I have mixed emotions. On one hand it’d still be fucking amazing to do it but part of me would be broken I couldn’t be there.

it would be ‘typical city’ though to win the lot when we can’t actually go to the games :)

How do the rest of you feel ?
All we can do is win the games we play, really disappointing to not be there but there are bigger issues, and not being there doesn’t diminish how well we are playing, and how beautiful the football is to watch

No Party, your having a laugh. Manchester will celebrate anything we win, and the calibration will be better than anything we had before, after the shit we have all suffered with this virus.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.