Without Your Tinted Lenses on

YaYa's Left Peg said:
Spurs go and beat 7 times CL/European Cup winners; we grab goalless draw against a mid table Greek team.

I think tonight convinced me that we are no where near top 4 material.

By the way, congratulations Spurs. A magnificent display.

But it's not beyond the bounds of reasonableness, and a clear understanding of what football can do, that had we been in the San Siro we might have beaten Milan, and had Spuds been in Greece they could have lost to Aris.

We didn't play at all well last night but other teams in the PL would could have played even worse and come away with a win, and it would have been all over the fuckin' headlines.

pml79 said:
flamini (spellin) should av walkd and guttuso (spellin) lucky boy

spellinG

Was that so hard :) ?.

if our de jong did that to Corluka, he would get crucified. Gattuso should of been sent off as well. Cheating bastard.

danburge82 said:
Dax777 said:
Who has the deepest team in the Premiership?

After watching Milan tonite, I think I am going with Tothenham:

Here are my relevant areas

Offense: 4
Wide Mid: 2
Offensive Mid: 1
Defensive Mid: 2
Fullback: 4
Centerback: 1
Goalie: 7
Overall: 1

Whats your take?

1. It's the Premier League
2. It's tonight
3. It's Tottenham
4. It's attack
5. It's centre
Thanks for the correction, but I prefer it my way. And as is obvious, you understood it well enough to know what YOU think it should have been.

Now ansa di damn kwestion!

Tottenham have a great squad and we're seeing it now. Modric and Bale out, a lot of people said that without them they'd struggle. But they've got players waiting to get games like Kranjcar who can come into the mix and help them pick up points. You could even say Corluka who's playing more in place for Hutton.

We've got Sweep who can do a job but he won't go out and win a game for us. No cover on the left when AJ and Balotelli are injured, Kolarov has stepped up but he was last resort. Really do think we wasted that transfer window, its not as if Bobby didn't know, Balotelli got injured in December.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.