Wives, GF's etc. who are not British/Irish

Tourist since 1971 said:
Not foreign yet, but after 18th September she might well be. Looking forward to a yes vote to as I've never been jiggy with a foreigner. Do they do it differently?
I wouldn't worry about it mate
If the Scots vote 'yes' they'll be royally fucked till the end of time

Tourist since 1971 said:
Not foreign yet, but after 18th September she might well be. Looking forward to a yes vote to as I've never been jiggy with a foreigner. Do they do it differently?
She'll feel more sexually liberated, no-longer weighed down by a British stiff upper-lip. She might also start to appreciate your accent a bit more. And her penchant for Irn-Bru and shortbread will become am endearing cultural quirk.

mcfcinprague said:
des hardi said:
BlueBearBoots said:
Never had a foreign partner - but really wouldn't mind an Italian one

ye can fight over who gets to use the mirror each hour.

Yep, that's all the Mirror's worth - to wipe our arses with :)
Bloody hell more bathroom arguments? Don't keep any guns or cricket bats in the house if you're gonna be at that.

My missus claims she is Cypriot but I am not convinced. She was born and raised in North London but she has never lived in Cyprus.

She has Cypriot parents, is fluent in Greek, has a Greek Cypriot name and is proud of her Cypriot heritage. A shame she cannot cook as well as the typical Cypriot woman.

Does that make her Cypriot?

The missus completed a form about my daughter shortly after giving birth. She described, on the form, that my daughter's ethnicity was Greek Cypriot!

Manc in London said:
My missus claims she is Cypriot but I am not convinced. She was born and raised in North London but she has never lived in Cyprus.

She has Cypriot parents, is fluent in Greek, has a Greek Cypriot name and is proud of her Cypriot heritage. A shame she cannot cook as well as the typical Cypriot woman.

The missus completed a form about my daughter shortly after giving birth. She described, on the form, that my daughter's ethnicity was Greek Cypriot!
Poor girl will never get mortgage approval with a ball and chain like that. Tell your Missus she's English, can't be having people deciding where they're from like that otherwise Ireland would have about 100 million extra citizens.

aguero93:20 said:
Manc in London said:

Poor girl will never get mortgage approval with a ball and chain like that. Tell your Missus she's English, can't be having people deciding where they're from like that otherwise Ireland would have about 100 million extra citizens.

Haha Cypriots are like that. I have told her my daughter is English

wife's English

I'm 'merican.

It seemed cooler when we lived in America, she doesn't seem as exotic living around her people.

Though, I dated mostly women of the latino persuasion before her and I can say with certainty that English women are as mentally stable as Latino women.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.