Wolfsburg are holding out for 30m for Dzeko (allegedly)

interisti said:
Ricster said:
interisti said:
Luca toni last season was the top scorer of the Bundesliga with totall goals in both the cup and league = 39 goals and 12 assists. And this season he was pretty poor there which again questions how really tough is it to be top scorer in the bundesliga !!

The thing is with Luca Toni though is that he's passed it. He's 34 now, and he had a nasty injury before his bad form too. The body will only take so much and then give up on you. So its hard to judge Dzeko to him in all honesty

Yeah i guess you're right on this.

But still i think that 30 mil for Dzeko is an inflated price for the guy. 15-20 mil is the probably the fair price.

Bayern ****** paid 30 mil euros for Mario Gomez this summer he's as old as Dzeko (both 23) but Gomez was constantly scoring around 20+ goals for the last 3 seasons in the league. So he was a proven player for more than one season while Dzeko has just started scoring many goals this season.

Personaly i always had my doubts about players that tend to look really good when they're whole team is performing well. Grafite the brazilian attacker playing next to Dzeko have scored 28 goals as well this season for Wolfsburg. The whole team had an exceptionaly great season overall thats why i just don't think that Dzeko is that special really.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion's, but i'd cream myself if we signed him.

To be fair to Dzeko, last season was his first at Wolfsburg, and you need to give players time to adapt to their surroundings, where as Gomez has been playing in the Bundesliga now for 3-4 years.

Wherever Edin goes in the summer it will take him time to adpat to the new league, but patience is a virtue and the best is still to come from this lad.

No-one seems to like Big Phil and his tap ins why would this lad be any different.

Blue Train said:
Also, we're apparently desperate to pay the same amount for Tevez, a striker who got 5 goals last season.

Dzeko is a goal machine. Whoever buys him will have their league's top scorer next season.

Shevchenko was a goal machine in Italy.

Dzeko has an amazing season no denying that but £30m (or €30m) is just laughable. I'd be shocked if Hughes was interested on those terms. Plus Dzeko's agent's comments are making me think fuck him whatever the price.

This lad reminds me of a certain Uwe Rosler.

Big, strong and powerful in the air but he really seems to attack the ball, which is what all great goalscorers do. He doesn't wait for the ball to come to him, he goes and wins it. That's exactly the type of striker we need at the moment. It's all very nice and pretty playing neat little passes and through balls but sometimes you just need to mix it up with a few crosses and this lad looks like he thrives on that type of service. If we could get Tevez too, we would be absolutely guaranteed goals. Dzeko could give the team a bit more presence at set pieces as well, especially with Barry's delivery.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.