Wolfsburg V City 4th Aug

silvaisgoldno1 said:
elanoblueboy said:
Buzzin for this shorts weather yeaaaa. Beer city and brass will do me

A brass? You must be well ugly! Can't you pull a bird? Why do you have to pay for it? And why do you even brag about it? It's nothing to be proud of!

I've never paid and never will!

Enjoy anyway you idiot

Cos a brass will stick her finger up your muck button. No brainer ;-)

80s Shorts said:
silvaisgoldno1 said:
elanoblueboy said:
Buzzin for this shorts weather yeaaaa. Beer city and brass will do me

A brass? You must be well ugly! Can't you pull a bird? Why do you have to pay for it? And why do you even brag about it? It's nothing to be proud of!

Enjoy anyway you idiot

This, and also what do you think you do when you wine and dine a bird, with the hope of a shag at the end, it's just another form of currency. At least with a brass you know what your getting and no clingy phone calls and arguing about going out with your mates or City. You go for it Elano enjoy it before you end up like the rest of us, paying for it the rest of our lives ;)

Blue Maverick said:
80s Shorts said:
silvaisgoldno1 said:

Enjoy anyway you idiot

This, and also what do you think you do when you wine and dine a bird, with the hope of a shag at the end, it's just another form of currency. At least with a brass you know what your getting and no clingy phone calls and arguing about going out with your mates or City. You go for it Elano enjoy it before you end up like the rest of us, paying for it the rest of our lives ;)

You must lead a very sad life!

City 1 Chelsea 1 1971 said:
Anybody on the 16:05 Friday flight to Hamburg and the Saturday midday train to Wolfsburg?

No. But do not be surprised if you meet fans from Hamburg, Werder Bremen, Bayern or Dortmund at the train station - could be pretty crowded

The Ligatotal Cup (just some sort of preseason tournament) takes place in Hamburg on Saturday and Sunday with this four teams - the first match starts at 16:45 each day.

silvaisgoldno1 said:
Blue Maverick said:
80s Shorts said:

You must lead a very sad life!
Not really I've lived a very full and varied life, I just don't judge on others on how they should live theirs.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.