Wolves (A) | PL | Post-Match Thread

Is there any better way of winning?
Right at the death and in psuedo-controversial purposes?
I think everyone all-round can be happy with that. The media have their headlines, Sky have their little moan, we have our moment of jolly, and opposing red tops can foam at the mouth.
All in all, a 100% successful result.

Pep GIFs | Tenor

this cunts going? REally

Honestly, that was a turgid watch. Gundogun is really struggling and he in the same midfield as Kovacic is painful to watch.
If we persist with playing in this style, no way will we win 5 in a row.
It’s not at all pretty to watch at the moment. Normally, it’s because of the way the opponents play but currently it’s our play that is slow, lethargic and lacks any urgency at all. If these are the tactics, it’s disappointing.
When we get a chance to break, we slow it down and wait for the opposition to get back in shape.
Would think Haaland is very frustrated at the moment. He desperately needs Kev or Phil to start playing those through balls that he thrives on.
Relieved to get the win, but we won’t get out of jail too many times playing like that.

almost great performance. We have not been at our prime best in the final third. Yet great domination at tough away ground, Wolves hardly created anything in the second half, few breaks first half. You cant avoide them all. People saying we were terrible. All these years with football and they still has so shit judgment on the beatiful game.

Can I be a bit critical despite being delighted in getting all three points?

We were playing really well in the first half, so Pep decided Doku and Savinho needed to switch sides. For what? They both play far worse on their shooting foot sides. What on earth is Gundo/Kovacic giving us that McAtee/Nunes are incapable of? Why is Haaland above being substituted? He was a complete net negative and looked utterly uninterested. Teams have been cutting through our midfield and getting at our backline at ease all season. Poor recruitment and the loss of Bobb and Rodri make me think this is going to be a long, frustrating season. I hope I’m wrong.
You usually are.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.