Wolves (A) | PL | Post-Match Thread

Live footage of the Arsenal forums and Twxttxr:

conspiracy-charlie-day.gif

No different from what Martinelli did to Eddie for Gabriel's goal against us and what Arsenal do at every corner yet fuck all is said.
Fuck off Wolves got what low blocks deserve, fuck all.
Girls did the same to Villa today agaist another wank low block. Both teams had one shot at goal of any note and you cant really expect to win games or get a point with that shit.

When Arse score many of their set piece headers how many times does Ben Orang er White foul the opposition goaly, yet there is nothing said about it and the goal is given.

Good win, but dire performance.

I am disappointed as I thought Dippers were away at Chavs. Unfortunately as they are at Klanfield they will win. Come on Cole!!

Can anyone explain the actual logic to me of us looking for the man to make a run to the byline only for him to cut it back immediately without looking who's in the box?

Moreso, what's the logic of doing that against a team with 10 men in the box and our target player being at the far post beyond all 10 men camping the box?

Frustrating at times today.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.