Wolves (A) | PL | Post-Match Thread

If I'm completely honest I would be absolutely fucked off if that goal was given against us. They played shite all day though and deserved minus points for that performance at home
I wouldn’t there was fuck all wrong with it! If a five foot four player stops you saving that then gets out of your way to give you a chance of saving it you’re shite!

Which is absolutely correct. There's simply no question that it isn't offside.

If they think Bernardo is interfering with the keeper that is a separate offence which the referee or linesman would probably have had to have given on the pitch. That would have been incredibly soft and 100% not the sort of thing that gets overturned by VAR.

I don't see Chelsea getting anything at Anfield but you never know.

Unlikely, agreed, but not as sure a thing as it would have been a couple of seasons back. And Chelsea are on the up, no question. Those three points at Stamford Bridge when they were still sorting themselves out are going to look more and more precious as time goes on, I think.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.