Wolves (A) | PL | Post-Match Thread

Why subjective? You cannot be offside from a corner. Once Stones touched it you can be but Bernardo wasn't interfering with play and not obstructing the keeper.
Berardo was offside when Stones headed the ball. He was firstly thought to have been interfering with play, but when reviewed, the referee (and VAR) decided that he wasn’t interfering.

That’s the subjective element.

Bernie touched the keeper before Stones headed the ball and therefore interfered with him.

ooh-matron-kenneth-williams-carry-on-camping.gif

Wasn't offside when the ball was played forward so not really sure what the fuss is about

If he'd stayed in front of him as he headed it then I'd understand, but he's 2 or 3 yards to his side as the balls headed

Aside from that, thought we were awful to watch, with the wrong people on the ball far too often

How Gundogan played 90 minutes is lost on me, he is currently the problem in an attacking sense, as he's offering absolutely nothing and just gets in the way

Gvardiol excellent as wete Dias and Stones

Lewis was 'OK' but at fault for the goal, and the rest of the side were average aside from Doku and Savinho who had good first halves but switching them completely killed their flow
I thought Doku was terrible and starting to worry about him in general - he looks to have regressed

Probably an unpopular opinon but erling can be a right lazy bastard at times
He has specific attributes that we must play to, and that the opposing team must not prepare well enough for.
It is difficult for Erl when he is in a packed low low blocking defence constantly.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.