Wolves (A) | PL | Post-Match Thread

We fight to the end! There are no easy games and wolves were much improved, if only they played like that every week they would not be hovering near the trap door
They'll be the next team to put everything in against us only to get dicked next 2 games as they'll be knackered.

Pulling out never before seen stat's to justify a shit decision is peak Sky biased punditry. Bitter cunts.
ovguG1729443234.jpg

We don’t play statistics, we play football teams. Nobody predicted a Bournemouth win yesterday. We have a team of internationals who played around the world. Wolves can be difficult and we’re always gonna keep it tight after the Brentford defeat. It never ceases to amaze me how people don’t understand it’s just 11 blokes v 11 for 90 minutes. No matter how good one set of 11 is, there are always a load of other circumstances to consider. I’m glad games aren’t decided by bank balance x average attendance x previous games stats.
I’ve never understood the reasoning used by people who say because team A scored X amount then team B should automatically do the same.
Every game is different.
Weird as fuck to me.

What a strange place Wolverhampton is. Imagine if every bar in Manchester City Centre said no to letting fans from another City in. I can’t get my head around that nowadays. Premier Inn even closed their bar! Loads of fans walking round in the pissing rain getting turned away from pubs. Bonkers. Bizarrely the one next to the ground which was clearly a Wolves pub didn’t have the restriction!

All shops and cafe’s at the station closed after the game too!

Bit OTT.

We need Foden or kev in the midfield. Gundo shouldn’t be playing full games. But 3 more points than we picked up there last season

The players need to be better and Pep does as well. Despite picking possession players, we feel a bit Keegan lite. Pushing Gundo & Bernardo up, with Rico & Gvardiol as well just leaves us so open in transition. Doku was doing well on the left but the swap, in this instance, negated both wings. Foden on the left wing was pointless and Grealish just kept passing it inside to Gvardiol's right foot - there's only so many times that man can pick out top bins with his wrong foot.

I do like Kovacic but he isn't good enough in transition and he takes too long to pass. We miss Rodri's quick passing to the wings. Rico was poor for their goal and Stones was a bit iffy - honestly think we need to revert to the 3-2 that worked so well.

Ah well, they persisted and fought to the end. Can't fault that and much happier to grumble about a win, than a draw. Hopefully Pep figures it out.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.