Wolves (A) | PL | Post-Match Thread

Im surprised at the awful comments. I didn’t think we were that bad first half, thought we played quite well. The decision to switch Doku was baffling though as everything was coming through him. That change made both him and Savinho ineffective. The second half was a hard watch. That midfield two is too slow.
We are missing Kev obviously, we do 5 in a row and this will be the biggest title of all bar the Ageruo one , the desire off the players is what I’m going off this season , it’s there , we just won’t get to the levels of the past two title winning seasons , bear in mind the uncertainty about Peps tenure , our players will be aware that is a certainty without any question. We are favourites to do it again , trust the players , the manager and club. We are the best team this country has ever seen- period.

I agree that there are concerns, but we created plenty of chances in the first half and generally played great, which is why Pep's decision to swap Doku and Savinho's positions is so baffling.
I agree that we were better in the first half than the second, but considering how poor Wolves have been so far this season, we weren't exactly battering their door down!

Oh, FFS.

You do know Wolves had a different game plan and formation today. How they played previously is not relevant.

Creating clear cut chances when teams pack their defence, are organised, aggressive and hard working is really tough. City consistently face this approach far more than any other side but are still the league’s top scorers.
Couldn’t agree more

That midfield 3 should never play, but because we’ve obsessed over not spending we have nothing else. Absolute zero creativity. And bringing nunes on to win is laughable.
Nunes literally changed the game when he came on and nearly scored the winner off the back of starting the move by tackling the ball off a Wolves player outside of our own box.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.