Wolves (A) Post-Match Thread

159 thought city would lose.
Speechless
We're going to be busy tonight.....
SplendidScaryDartfrog-small.gif

I think NES expected us to fold physically second half, so decided to sit in , and keep it tight and hit us on the break. He didn't expect to be 0-2 down at half time - difficult to turn it around once you've laid out your tactics first half. He needed half time to change it.

City were imperious first half - could have been 3 or 4 to the good.

Second half they upped the tempo having had two more games to prepare, and that showed. But we dug in and got the result. Good showing by all involved.

fantastic first half,level drooped slightly second half,letting wolves back in it but it was expected,some great performances and only first game in,g.jesus was constantly running and chasing pleased he got his goal,and a tough game navigated away from home which will see teams fail to come away with any points ..
Too much ale?

If we score 3-4 goals a game and he doesn’t score but contributes like he did tonight, I’ll take that.
Who wouldn't?!

Liverpool have a striker who I'm pretty certain is allergic to goalscoring and they're the best team in history (tm). We have our own version who actually scores!

Great 1st half, and lucky 2nd half.

Somehow Wolves created so many clear chances in the 2nd half in-spite of having two DMs ( Rodri & Fernandinho ) !

Our best 3 this game were KDB, Walker & Foden.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.