Wolves (A) Post-Match Thread

I thought it was only City that committed tactical fouls, was it mentioned on tv?? I reckon not xx
We get more of our tackles called as fouls. Some of the 'tackles' on our players tonight passed every criteria for a free kick, apart from Andre adopting the oft-PiGMOL approach of "Oh, City are two up they need a couple of yellows to rein 'em back in, and a string of fallacious free kicks to defend!"

Great result and once we get a couple of games under our belt our fitness will improve.
Stones a bigger worry than Mendy for me.

Thing is if Sergio played and he is my favourite player we wouldn't have looked so fluid going forward. Jesus Kdb and foden were excellent in their movement and interchange. Sterling worked his socks off as well.

Gabby getting grief is getting a bit of a piss take. Not many players are perfect in everything they. His attitude is also perfect many a lesser player would see his arse from being a number 2 striker.

People need to start watching the game a bit more.
Jesus is our top forward for dragging oppo defences every which way!

An absolutely fantastic result, I predicted we'd lose due to our lack of match preparation compared to Wolves. I am delighted to be proved wrong. For once we rode our luck in the second half and their good chances didn't go in. I still think we need a centre half and a left back, possibly a striker but I don't expect to get them all, one would be nice.

Credit to the lads, no pre season, a few out injured and the pressure of the scouse vermin six points ahead. Brilliant.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.