Wolves (A) Post-Match Thread

Turn it in mate.

He got absolutely skinned by Traore about 6 times and on another day they score from the chaos he caused.

Mendy was fucking shit today and it needs saying.
You are entitled to your opinion, which I respect. But my point is overal that was a cracking performance with lots of poi
sitives. For me I prefer to analyse the good stuff

Reactions: CC1
Impressive first half, impressed with Stones/Ake and I cannot impress enough, take the fucking chances and we're out of sight. Again this was a match too close for comfort. But I'm so happy

That was seriously impressive! Wolves are no mugs as you’ve no doubt learned, for no preseason that’s a top result.

Thought Ake looked good, I feel like there’s more to come for you, especially passing-wise. One error where he left a gap for Podence too. He’s got some leap hasn’t he!?

First half was brilliant. Second half was to be expected considering it’s our first game. Ake looks good. Stones and Mendy still look shaky as ever. Walker and de bruyne superb again
Teams will sure to target Stones. Need to get CB asap. Mendy did much better than expected vs Traore. Didn't get send off is an achievement.

Thought first half was superb. Fitness levels showed a bit towards the end with Wolves having the extra game under their belts which I expected.
Probably would have drawn or lost that last season.

Watched it on Bein Sports as I can't stand Spitty but had to listen to Tyler and his inane ramblings.
The twat was praying for Wolves to score and the pain in his voice at the end was tangible.

A record 10 consecutive opening day wins in the PL era is a record too.
The Dippers would have a gold badge on a commemorative shirt if they had achieved that.

Great 1st. Tired second half. Disappointed no reaction from pep as that could of been 2-2. Maybe he didn’t have the players on the bench.

impressed with Aki & fern back in the middle although his legs had gone.

concerns for me are still mendy & Jesus.

Jesus work is incredible & a good player I just think he spends to much time outside the box. When he’s in the box he can be lethal like he shown at the end. I just don’t see a top class goal scorer. I know many do.

Mendy is just not good enough & his pace has totally gone. A big worry.

very big win for city & deserved.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.