Wolves (A) Post-Match Thread

Seems to me we might be going full on inverted wingers,

Sterling/Ferran left, and Foden/Mahrez right.

Don't think we see Bernardo on the wings anymore.

Him in the 10 position, to rotate with Kev, or perhaps playing deeper with Dinho/Rodri would be my ideal spot for him.

Brilliant performance considering. was great to see Dinho in midfield again, he is still a master. i love Jesus but his troubles with being offside are just ridiculous. The one on 70 mins was unforgivable and he needs to sort it out. Apart from that he was great

And he got the shit kicked out of him.

Sure Wolves are a good side.

They are also a dirty side. leaving a little bit on with their challenges.They have also mastered tactical fouling,shirt pulling,and using their arms a lot to prevent movement.As always the Ref sees fuck all when it is against us.

They’re Portuguese - they‘ve learnt how to play from Ronaldo

Delighted with the win tonight, was worried before ko that Fernandinho was going to be in a back 3 but thankfully he wasn’t. I thought he was man of the match adding steel to the midfield which we have badly missed last season when he was in defence. Brilliant 3 points, another week to prepare for Leicester & get players fit.

Really good performance against a decent Wolves side. With a few key players being out it was even more impressive. First half was brilliant, second half not as good but pleased with how we managed the game after they got their goal. Second goal was great bit of football. After Mendy got the card, it made it hard for him to deal with Traore, as one mistimed challenge and he would have been off. Overall good night.

Last edited:
Not sure we should base the quality of our striker on his work rate. Yes coming on with twenty to go and closing down is needed sometimes, that was what Gabby's role was when he came to the club. Paul Dickov had a great work rate but something more is required from a top striker.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.