Wolves (A) | Post Match Thread

3Pts does it
Not sure. Liverpool go to their feeder club and Southampton are probably due another 9-0 soon unfortunately. Plus they’ve to play Wolves who are pretty porous as we saw.

We should have wrapped the goal difference today, Cancelo and Sterling were so far off it tonight. Cancelo’s decision making in the opposition box is so so poor, shooting wildly over and over again. Sterling looked as though he’d never met his teammates, constantly on his heels and his finishing was the worst I’ve seen from him.

Wow! Speechless! I am gonna miss this no nine, no defence football. Can we have Joao - Zinch as CBs please Pep! How does the bald fraud does is beyond me! Another Bernabeu boulder dropped from my shoulder.

Trying to be objective here, how would you honestly rate that overall performance tonight? I'd go for around 6.5-7 out of 10. We were sloppy at times, and the old failing of not taking all our chances was on show. If only we had a striker!

Never expected that scoreline but still ended frustrated by chances missed, none more so than Raz. He is so indecisive in front of goal. Kdb was great sunday, out of this world tonight.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.